Disaster Planning in Jacksonville
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.